The following terms & conditions apply to all vehicles supplied by Première Velocity:
We/Us – Premiere Velocity You/Client - Hirer
- All rental prices and charges shown EXCLUDE VAT.
- Delivery and collection is NOT included in your quotation unless stated otherwise.
- Minimum rental period is 24 hours. (Monday-Thursday only)
- Drivers must be aged between 25 years and 70 years.
- Drivers must hold a current valid UK or International driving licence and must have held same for at least 2 years.
- Rates apply per day (24 hours)
- If the vehicle is returned more than 1 hour late, an extra day's rental will be charged.
- Minimum hire periods may apply to Weekends, Bank/Public holidays and to some locations.
Booking & Payment
- Payment is accepted by credit card, debit card, cheque and Bank transfer.
- A booking fee of 25% of the total hire fee will be taken if the hire is more than 14 days in advance. The balance payment will be due 14 days prior to hire start date. For all bookings within the 14 day period the total hire fee will be required at booking. Payment made by cheque or bank transfer must be cleared funds showing in our account prior to the hire start date.
- Bookings made by credit card will incur a 3% surcharge; there is no charge for using a debit card.
- The rental quote includes Comprehensive cover although an excess does apply.
- The amount of excess depends on which car you have rented/hired and is shown at booking.
- The excess ranges from £2000-£5000.
- As the hirer you agree that the following statement to be true:
- Be in a physical condition so as to be reasonably considered capable of driving a performance car safely.
- Not have been disqualified from driving within the last 5 years.
- Not have been involved in more than one accident in the past 5 years (if so, written authorisation must be given to hirer)
- Not be engaged in any of the following: Couriering, Rallies, Trails, Track events, Private roadway, Racing, Speed testing
[Drivers not qualifying under the above may be permitted subject to additional terms and conditions to be agreed prior to the commencement of the hire. If such a driver is subsequently accepted they will be permitted to drive the vehicle only with our written consent and that of our insurance company].
Loss or Damage to Vehicle including charges
- Rates include comprehensive insurance cover for the authorised driver(s) only.
- The security excess will be deemed a total loss if the driver/hirer causes an accident whereby a claim is made against the Premiere Velocity policy.
- If the hirer is involved in an accident, the security deposit will be frozen until it is confirmed that no insurance claim will arise against Premiere Velocity or the hirer (non- fault)
-If the hire vehicle is damaged whilst on hire, the hirer agrees to pay for all damage and repairs. The cost of the repairs will be quoted by an approved repairer only.
- Any damages found including excessive tyre and clutch wear to the hire vehicle upon return inspection will be charged to the security deposit held by Premiere Velocity.
- As the hirer, you agree to pay the daily tariff rate for each day that the vehicle is of road for repair in the event of damage caused by you the hirer
- We do not offer any waiver facility
- All accidents must be reported within 24 hours and an accident report form completed.
- Failure to do this may result in the insurance becoming invalid.
- There is a free daily mileage allowance for each vehicle of 100 miles as shown.
- All hires of a period of 28 days or more include an allowance of 2000 miles per 28 days
- Any additional mileage travelled will be charged at the excess mileage rate as shown in the tariff section
- A valid driving licence (held for at least two years) must be produced at the time of hire.
- Endorsed licences may be accepted at the discretion of Première Velocity. Please check at the time of booking
- We also require additional proof of identity such as a passport and proof of address.
- Fuel is not included in the rental price.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring the correct fuel is used.
- If the wrong fuel is used the hirer is liable for all costs including recovery and repair.
- All vehicles leave our locations with a full tank of fuel.
- Provided the vehicle is returned with a full tank of fuel, no refuelling charge is payable.
- If a vehicle is returned not full of fuel, we will refuel the vehicle on the hirer’s behalf.
- The designated price to refuel a vehicle is currently £3.25 per litre inclusive of vat plus an admin charge of £25.
- Two drivers are permitted and one additional driver may be added to the rental agreement at the cost of £25/day provided that the additional named driver meets the above criteria, signs the rental agreement and produces the required documentation (driving licence, passport and utility bill).
- Première Velocity reserves the right to refuse hire without reason
- Drivers licence details for additional drivers must be provided at time of booking or prior to hire.
London Congestion Charge
- Première Velocity will include the congestion charge as part of the hire fee
- The hirer is liable and responsible for any additional day’s payment if the vehicle is driven in the zone during any other day apart from the rental period indicated on the hire agreement.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring the vehicle is returned to the agreed location unless prior collection has been arranged.
- If Première Velocity has agreed for the vehicle to be returned outside of office hours, the hirer will remain responsible for the vehicle and its condition until it is re-inspected by a member of our staff.
- If Première Velocity has agreed the vehicle may be returned to another location, it is the hirer's responsibility to inform Première Velocity that the vehicle is ready for collection and to park the car safely and legally until the vehicle is collected.
- The hirer will remain responsible for the vehicle and its condition until it is re-inspected by a member of our staff.
Parking, Traffic and other offences / fines
- Where possible, all fines and penalty notices will be represented to the hirer. An admin fee of £25 will apply.
- All fines and court costs for parking, traffic or other offences (including any costs which arise if the vehicle is clamped or towed) are the responsibility of the hirer.
- If these fines are not paid, a £35 administration charge per offence will apply.
- If the hire vehicle is impounded, the hirer will be liable at the advertised daily tariff rate until vehicle is released.
- Cars may not be taken out of England, Scotland or Wales without written authorisation or prior approval from us.
- Vehicles taken abroad will be subject to a rate surcharge and additional insurance cover of £25 + vat per day.
Child / Baby Seats
- We can provide child and baby seats inclusive. Fitting is the responsibility of the hirer.
- 14 Days + : Charged 25% of booking fee
- 13-8 Days : Charged 50% of booking fee
- 7 Days or less: Charged 75% of booking fee
-We do not offer refunds for any cancellations by either the hirer or the hirers approved 3rd party.
-If we cancel the booking, the hirer will entitled to a full refund.
-In the event of extreme weather conditions or mechanical faliure, we will attempt to rearange the hire date.